Tuesday, April 11, 2006

So here it is then.....

so here it is then, my first blog and my new web site. i hope you’ve had a look round the site and found it interesting enough to come back again :-) . blogs are funny things, from what I’ve read of them anyhow. people would have gone mad in times gone by if you'd pried into their diary or journal and yet here we are with half the internet world sticking (often, but not always i guess) their personal thoughts 'out there' for THE WHOLE WORLD to read.... the apparent anonymity of the internet seams to make it all ok. not a criticism of course, just an observation. at the end of the day there can be great clarity brought about by writing things down, letting others into this 'clarity' is just a new option.

well, looks like I’ve settled into BLOG waffle land well enough ha ha.

to be honest, I’m expecting this blog to be more of training, racing diary than a place for my personal philosophical opinions.... though no doubt there'll be some of that too! hopefully it will give an incite into what its like for me to try and train enough to reach the levels i want to and believe I’m capable of, at the same time as working and trying to keep or at times save some semblance of balance to it all. if nothing else, it should make for some interesting reading for me in years to come :-) . I’m going to do my best to just write and not try too hard to compose some great article or thought proving concept... if any of those happen.... it will be someone else hijacking my blog ha ha!

that’s all for now, its nearly my stop on the underground so I’ll be off. I’ve already got a few ideas for the next few entries so come back soon for some more serious blogging........